Keynotes of the Future Music Camp now online!
20. May 2021
Keynotes from this year's Future Music Camp are now available on our YouTube channel.“We received great feedback on the first digital edition of the Future Music Camp and are now happy to publish six of the keynotes. This gives anyone interested the opportunity to watch the exciting talks and Q&As in retrospect,” says David Stammer, project manager of the Future Music Camp.The event had to take place completely digitally. The international speakers gave their keynotes online and the audience joined in via livestream. With over 1,300 registrations, the concept possibly even proved to be forward-looking. The following posts can now be found on the Popakademie YouTube channel:
- NFTs: Hype, or the beginning of a radical new music ecosystem in Web 3.0?
Matthias Strobel (Founder, Music Tech Germany)
- Fake Streams - It's that easy!
Ruwen Wieman (Freelance Data Scientist Music)
- Podcast is pop! Why music and podcasts are a perfect match
Tina Jürgens (Managing Director, zebra-audio.net)
- Behavioral Science: Playlist Data Insights
Dr. Sophie Brüggemann (Data Lead, Pearson)
- Crash course format development - How you design strong content for YouTube, TikTok & Podcasts
Johannes Middelbeck (Founder, Executive Producer, DRIVE Beta)
- The way to streaming - how does a song get into the playlist?
Simone Schiborr (Senior Manager Editorial & Label Relations GSA, Deezer)