and say hi!
On the 5th of February the information day of the Popakademie takes place from 15 o'clock. Du to the current situation the event will take place online.
The information day offers lectures and information about studying at the Popakademie as well as student counselling of staff, lecturers and students.
The information day also provides insights into the project and competence areas of the Popakademie. Program:
- Consulting for the study courses Pop Music Design B.A., World Music B.A., Music Business B.A., Music and Creative Industries M.A. and Popular Music M.A.
- Trial lectures with Prof. Udo Dahmen, President & CEO, Director of Popular Music Department, and David Stammer, Project Manager Digital Innovation
- major courses consulting Popmusikdesign B.A.: drums, producing, singing, keyboard, guitar, bass, music theory & composition
- Information Centre World Music
- Information Competence Center: Popular Music, Artist Agency Klinkt, Seminars & Continuing Education
Due to the current situation, the event will take place online and can be accessed on 5th of February from 15 o`clock via this homepage
SAVE THE DATE!The Future Music Camp is a conference format around exciting future topics of the music industry, in which lectures, talks, showcases, discussions and sessions are realized. On the one hand, thought leaders will speak on innovative topics, on the other hand, current issues will be presented and discussed in sessions organized by the participants.
From May 19-20, 2022, the twelfth Future Music Camp will take place on-site and as a digital event.
The content focus of the curated part of Future Music Camp 2022 will revolve around Artist & Creator Economies.In addition to our curated keynotes, there will again be an opportunity to submit sessions as part of the 'Call for Speakers' in 2022. Deadline to be announced.