On the 5th of February the information day of the Popakademie takes place from 15 o'clock. Du to the current situation the event will take place online.
The information day offers lectures and information about studying at the Popakademie as well as student counselling of staff, lecturers and students.
The information day also provides insights into the project and competence areas of the Popakademie. Program:
- Consulting for the study courses Pop Music Design B.A., World Music B.A., Music Business B.A., Music and Creative Industries M.A. and Popular Music M.A.
- Trial lectures with Prof. Udo Dahmen, President & CEO, Director of Popular Music Department, and David Stammer, Project Manager Digital Innovation
- major courses consulting Popmusikdesign B.A.: drums, producing, singing, keyboard, guitar, bass, music theory & composition
- Information Centre World Music
- Information Competence Center: Popular Music, Artist Agency Klinkt, Seminars & Continuing Education
Due to the current situation, the event will take place online and can be accessed on 5th of February from 15 o`clock via this homepage